Thank you for visiting the website of Judnich Law Office. We are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
For the best experience, we recommend that you help by keeping your technology up to date with the latest version of your web browser, latest version of your assistive technology software/hardware, and smartphone applications that utilize built-in accessibility features on Android and iOS.
Below is an overview for enabling some of the accessibility features on your desktop devices.
Enabling Accessibility Features (Microsoft Windows 10)
Screen Reader Support
- Feature: Narrator reads text on the computer screen aloud.
- Steps: Click Start, Control Panel, Ease of Access, Ease of Access Center, Start Narrator
- Feature: Magnifier allows the user to zoom in and navigate a page with higher visibility.
- Steps: Click Start, Control Panel, Ease of Access, Optimize Visual Display, Click the checkbox next to “Turn on Magnifier”
Color Contrast Support
- Feature: Windows allows you to change the contrast to what works best for you.
- Steps: Click Start, Control Panel, Appearance and Personalization, Personalization, scroll down to Contrast Theme options and choose the best option for your needs
- Feature: Speech Recognition allows you to control your PC using your voice rather than a keyboard or mouse.
- Steps: Make sure microphone is plugged in, click Start, Windows Speech Recognition (first time users complete the wizard and tutorial)
Enabling Accessibility Features (OS X El Capitan, version 10.11)
Screen Reader Support
- Feature: Voiceover reads text to you and can be used to control the computer using only the keyboard
- Feature: Zoom allows the user to zoom in and navigate a page with higher visibility.
- Steps: Click System Preferences on the dock, Accessibility, Zoom, then choose either of the following options:
1) To zoom with keyboard shortcuts, select “Use keyboard shortcuts to zoom.”
2) To zoom with your mouse or trackpad, select “Use scroll gesture with modifier keys to zoom.”
- Feature: Under the Display options, you can alter the coloration and/or enlarge cursor size to improve visibility.
- Steps: Click System Preferences on the dock, Accessibility, Display, then check “Invert Colors” for a black background with white font, “Use Greyscale” for a grey display, and/or “Enhance Cursor Size” to enlarge the cursor
- Feature: Dictation and Speech reads text on the computer screen aloud.
- Steps: Click System Preferences on the dock, Accessibility, Dictation and Speech, Text to Speech, select checkbox for “Speak selected text when the key is pressed,” choose the key/key combination you prefer (when text is highlighted and these keys are pressed the text will be read aloud)
In addition, if you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
We are constantly improving our digital content. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please use the channels below to communicate this issue to us so that we may resolve it for you.
If you require assistance or wish to report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If applicable, please include the web address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered. You may also call our office at (406) 721-3354 or mail us at 501 S Russell St, Missoula, MT 59801.